TWS: A NEW EDITION IN THE CAPITAL OF WATCHMAKING KNOW-HOWview more
Powerful, Intuitive and Reliable
H2i has developed the most powerful vision based daily precision control system on the market. The HMS detects the angular position of the hands of a watch head, thanks to the contrasted and reflection-free images of its lighting system.
- Automatic watch centering
- Automated hands detection
- New watch model learning
- State measurement in seconds
- Daily precision calculated in s/d
- Measurement duration from 15s to 60s.
- Local or network database integration
- Batches of 4, 5, 10 and 20 watches
- Global precision < 0.2s (second hand > 10mm)
- Vision field: 55 x 55mm
- Dimensions: 250 x 370 x 330mm
- Weight: 18 Kg
- Multi-camera systems for production line (HMS10).
- Custom detection algorithms.
- Accurate timebase (PCIe card, GPS, NTP)
See for Yourself
To organise a demonstration with one of our sales representatives, simply fill in the form on the Demonstration page.Get a Demo
All H2i products are designed, manufactured and assembled in Neuchâtel, Switzerland. We have always taken special care to provide both high performance and user-friendly interfaces. All our software is developed in-house with the latest native programming languages.