Accuracy boutique edition - Acoustic measurement device
The ONEOF® Accuracy boutique edition is the first ever connected tool capable of measuring and demagnetizing a mechanical watch simultaneously. It was designed in unique partnership with famous Swiss watch brands to deliver the most efficient solution to watch magnetization. A powerful and easy-to-use tool able to solve the problem directly in boutiques.
Accurate timekeeping made simple. The ultimate tool for Swiss watches.
The ONEOF® Accuracy boutique edition is a compact and powerful device that accurately measures watch performance and effectively demagnetizes it if necessary. It detects and remedies the effects of magnetization, including low amplitude of the balance wheel and significant losses of accuracy that can accumulate to several minutes per day. With our groundbreaking tool, accurate timekeeping is made simple.
Protect the watch from magnetization. Keep the timepiece running at its best.
Magnetization is a pervasive issue in the watch industry, with magnetic fields generated by everyday objects such as speakers, motors, electronic devices, and even leather goods. Unfortunately, most watch movements are not fully resistant to magnetic fields, which can lead to significant accuracy issues, costing time and money. The ONEOF® Accuracy boutique edition is a unique and powerful tool to detect and remedy the effects of magnetization in a few minutes only.
Make your mark. Customization at its finest.
At H2i, we understand the importance of brand identity and the value of personalization. That’s why we offer Swiss watch businesses the ability to customize their ONEOF® Accuracy boutique edition with their brand logo and the choice of custom colors.
- Compact monoposition sensor
- Integrated demagnetizer
- Customizable (for brands only)
- Unibody anodized aluminum casing
- Soft-touch pads
- Dimensions: 95 x 95 x 22mm (W x L x H)
- USB plug and play
- Software: iOS, Windows
- Range: ±1000s/d.
- Resolution: 0.1s/d.
- Precision: ±0.1s/d.
- Range: 70 to 360°.
- Resolution: 1°.
- Precision: ±1°.
- Lift angle: 10 to 90°.
- Range: 0 to 10ms.
- Resolution: 0.1ms.
- Precision: ±0.1ms.
- Automatic detection of common beating frequencies: 7’200 to 72’000b/h.
- Manual entry of any other custom values.
- Swiss and co-axial anchor escapements.
- Integration time: 2s to 240s.
- Stabilization time: 0s to 60s.
- Measurement time: ∞.
- Audio Class 2 Asynchronous USB with high-frequency TCXO master clock.
- Cross-platform USB plug-and-play (Windows, iOS).
- Integrated demagnetizer.
- Automatic or manual gain control.
- Multi-sensor management for parallel measurements (Windows only).
- Programmable sequences toolkit.
- Local/Network/Cloud database for results and parameters.
- Export measurement data as PDF and CSV files.
- Windows 10, release 1803 and later.
- iOS 14 and later.
- SQL Server required for Network/Cloud database (Windows only).
- Anthracite anodized aluminum body.
- Top and bottom soft-touch pads.
- Customizable logo & color (brands only).
- Interface: USB type-C.
- USB cable Type-C to Type-A included.
- Apple Lightning to USB Type-A adapter included.
- Dimensions: 95mm x 95mm x 22mm (W x L x H).
- Weight: 350g.